SMS marketing (short message service marketing) is a technique that uses permission-based text messaging to spread promotional messages.
To receive text message specials, new product updates or more information, customers are usually required to opt in to an automated system by texting an initial shortcode. When the 6 digit code is texted, that user’s phone number is then stored by whatever SMS marketing software is issuing the texts. A confirmation response is usually sent as receipt for opting in, with an opt-out code included for potential future unsubscribing.
3 types of popular SMS Marketing
- Transactional Alerts : APIs and on-premise SMS solutions for alerts such as account balance or transaction notification.
- User Verification (OTP) : Multi-channel retrial to ensure your OTP SMS will be delivered in time.
- Promotional SMS : Build SMS campaigns based on specific user behavior.
6 Benefits of SMS Marketing
- It’s a direct, immediate channel.
- You can use shortcodes to simplify response and build your database.
- It can support and integrate with other channels.
- You can learn more about your customers.
- You can increase customer engagement.
- Response data enables you to monitor, track and improve.
Bulk SMS TariffTo Send Bulk & Automated SMS, you required this feature to promote your product or to provide feature with your applications to send Alerts, Verification Code and passwords with your branded Sender ID. You can use this package to send both promotional and transactional sms.
For details contact :
Call : 7030-354-128 | Whatsapp : 8888-185-639